Davina from Dhamma and Co is coming to Gladstone to conduct this unique workshop. Mindful parenting is about using your current parenting strategies, values and styles, while incorporating mindfulness to ensure that you and your child remain calm, collected and in control.
What to expect - A relaxed and warm learning environment, and ZERO judgement. No assessment pieces or forced group sharing! Learn how to use some of the most up to date, evidence-based Mindfulness strategies to be the best parent you can be. Parenting is not easy and no one is an expert.
What you will learn -
- How to adopt the Mindful Attitudes in parenting,
- Why self love and self compassion are the key to Mindful parenting,
- How to have an intuitive conversation with your child and how this can change your interactions with them,
- How to use Mindfulness to manage different emotions in children such as anxiety, anger, tantrums, sadness and happiness,
- How you can teach your children Mindfulness,
- How to find your zen!
Price - $100 per person including lunch, Salt members receive a 10% discount.
Places are strictly limited so book in quick.