LSD Feature Class
An Experience You Will Never Forget
Long Slow Deep or LSD is a series developed by Bryan Kest and is viewed as the Yin to Power Yoga's Yang. LSD is a practice that creates stillness, calm and encourages patience and curiosity. It will open up the body, connective tissue, ligaments and fascia to improve mobility and flexibility.
The benefits of LSD include -
- cultivation of mindfulness to develop acceptance and relaxation,
- assistance in healing and injury prevention,
- encouragement of the parasympathetic nervous system to override the stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system (to move the body from fight, flight freeze mode to rest and digest mode),
- transformation of tense energy to a steady flow,
- creation of some space for yourself.
Each pose during the LSD sequence is held from between 2 and 10 minutes
Who is this for:
- Anyone wanting to nourish their body and mind
- Anyone coping with emotional or physical stress,
- Anyone who is spends hours sitting at a desk or in a car.
LSD is not recommended for:
- People who are pregnant
- Anyone with acute back injuries
Only $55 for 3 hours of bliss